Venture Atlanta Live Online
We’re bringing Venture Atlanta to YOU.
Over the past few weeks, you’ve seen us sharing resources, identifying funding opportunities, and giving the spotlight to the companies in our network. But behind-the-scenes, we’ve also been hard at work moving forward with our plans for this year’s conference.
And today we’re excited to announce that Venture Atlanta 2020 will make history as the first-ever virtual Venture Atlanta conference.
Our top considerations when making this decision were:
- The health and safety of our attendees, presenting companies, and speakers
- Our mission of connecting companies to capital and how we can best accomplish that during this time
- Maintaining the same quality experience that our audience expects from us
Making the call now to deliver a fully virtual event in October allows all of us to plan ahead without navigating what may or may not happen in the coming months. And the best part - Venture Atlanta Live Online is going to be our biggest event yet.
What You Can Look Forward To
This isn’t a basic Zoom conference or large-scale webinar. In true Venture Atlanta style, this will be high-energy, engaging, and powerful. The same team that handles massive simulcasts around the globe for some of the world’s best-known leaders will be running this event. There will be compelling keynotes, 75+ live company pitches, opportunities to interact and share, and very strategic and intentional ways to connect entrepreneurs with investors.
- Sponsorships: NEW sponsorships are available now! Contact Allyson Eman at [email protected] to learn about these opportunities.
- Company Applications: Our call for companies will open the first week of June.
- Registration: Registration will be opening in mid-June.
Save the Date: October 21-22, 2020
We’ll see you (online) in the fall!